Monday 27 July 2015

How To Use Itunes With Proxy

Infolinks

How To Use Itunes With Proxy
I needed to access the itunes store of recent to download some stuff for my phone, and the file was large !.5 GB to be precise. The problem was not the data. The problem was that i was using the MTN SIMPLE SERVER CHEAT which works with proxy to access the internet and there is no way to configure proxy for itunes.


I am going to share how i did it incase you encounter the same problem accessing itunes store with proxy

iTunes uses http(s) to access the iTunes Store and on Windows it uses the default computer/Internet Explorer proxy settings set within “Internet Options”

Your windows 7 PC applications uses the internet proxy settings of internet explorer by default so changing the proxy settings for internet explorer is the same thing as changing your windows 7 system proxy settings 

So if you want to use itunes with proxy all you have to do is change your internet explorer  settings. Go here to change your internet explorer proxy settings

If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box.

4 comments:
Write comments
  1. This should show you how to access itunes store with proxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic submit, I love it. I also buy ambien a whole lot. You ought to buy ambien as well. I will journey to the entire USA and buy ambien there and in other areas to. i will be downtown, you know for what ? just to buy ambien. I will sleep a ton immediately after buy ambien and that it usually make me experience so very good. I will be buy ambien in a pharmacy or yet another places, what ever the daily life take me . why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. proxies cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks forposting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site Debut iExplorer

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us On Facebook

Categories